This ultra-wide monitor features a 32:9 ratio which is significantly larger than 21:9 monitors, which is usually what you get from 34-inch or 27-inch screens.
This monitor offers 3840×1080 which is weird because most of the ultra wide monitors come up with 2560×1080 or 3440×1440.
The CHG90 comes up with the two HDMI ports and two DisplayPort connections (one of which is a MiniDisplayPort). On the rear there is a USB 3.0 hub with three ports.
The monitor have a on-screen display which is used to manage the settings such such as brightness, contrast and presets.
Samsung CHG90 Specifications
- Display Size: 49 inch
- Display Type: VA
- Curvature: 1800R
- Resolution: 3840 X 1080
- Aspect Ratio: 32:9
- Brightness: 350cd/m2 (Typ.), 250cd/m2 (Min.)
- Static Contrast Ratio: 3000:1(Typ),2400:1(Min)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: Supported
- HDR: Supported
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical): 178 Degree (H)/178 Degree (V)
- Response Time: 1ms (MPRT)
- sRGB Coverage: Typ 125 percent, Min 120 percent (Adobe RGB: Typ 92 percent, Min 88 percent)
- Color Support: 1.07B
- Color Gamut (NTSC 1976): Typ 88 percent, Min 84 percent